Wednesday 19 January 2011

TGOC Forum

Well, it looks like I started a rant on the TGOC forum by simply asking when the 2012 application process opens.  Turns out that some people aren't too happy that they (or some others) didn't get on and think there's something sinister about the selection process.

Who cares - don't have a cow man.  Right to Roam exists as far as I am aware and if I don't get on, I'll walk Scotland from Coast to Coast in May 2012.  Whilst doing so I will camp on my own, and occasionally with other people.  I might even bump into people on the TGO Challenge, and I bet they'd even talk to me. 

So today I downloaded Viewranger for my iPhone which looks good, I also have Outdoors GB National Parks from Roadtour which is pretty darn good (but for the odd crash).  I'll use that to inspire the mind when I'm miles away from a PC and my paper maps are not on my person. 

Now going to bed to dream about all the reasons why I might not be accepted onto TGOC 2012 other than I just didn't get selected.

Much love.

PS.  Laptop keyboard and trackpad stopped working earlier - googled the problem on iPhone and all I had to do was take the battery out.  So, now I have a mobile computer, which is fixed to a wall.  don't ya luvvit?

No comments:

Post a Comment