Sunday 16 January 2011

One can only hope...

Well, I guess this is a bit of a presumptuous blog really.  I'm too late to get into the 2011 TGO Challenge but I've decided to have a go in 2012.  Besides, my wife is HEAVILY pregnant and due to give birth to our second any time now!  Only a selfish man would leave his wife with a 2 year old and a newborn alone for two weeks or more.

So, the idea of this blog is to follow my way through the process of planning, applying, preparing and doing, the TGO Challenge in 2012.

I'll aim to put useful stuff on here, things that I think have helped me and will help others put together their own long distance walk, TGO Challenge or otherwise.

Hope it helps, and maybe even entertains.

One can only hope that one gets on the challenge, can't one!

No comments:

Post a Comment